Made from All Good Things
Until now, diabetic-friendly sugar substitutes came with significant health risks and bitter or chemical aftertaste. Not anymore. DiaBliss presents world’s first low GI Sugar for diabetics, and other diabetic-friendly products.
Made with herbs known for controlling diabetes, DiaBliss products come to you after a decade of rigorous research, clinical trials, and encouraging reviews from customers and institutional buyers.
Diabetics, prediabetics, and anyone in your family can enjoy the sweetness of life without adverse consequences on health.KNOW THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsDiaBliss lemon tea powder premix is a tasty, herbal alternative for diabetics who can’t live without tea. Unlike other lemon tea premixes, it doesn’t have a bitter aftertaste. Mix this lemon tea premix in boiling or chilled water, it refreshes like no other. With a GI of 45.9 and rich in anti-oxidants and polyphenols, lemon tea premix by DiaBliss is as healthy as they come. Long term use of DiaBliss lemon tea powder premix may improve metabolism and enhance insulin sensitivity.Rs.185.00
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsBake, freeze or fry, this herbal sweetener for diabetics can be used for multiple applications. In addition to being thermally stable, you’ll find that this sugar leaves no chemical or bitter aftertaste. DiaBliss sugar isn’t just for diabetics – if you carry the genetic risk of this disease, switching to this sugar early in your life could be the best decision you can ever take for your health. This convenient Standy DiaBliss Sugar Pouch pack of 500g is a symbol for your family’s health and happiness. Discover the taste of good health today!Rs.140.00
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsNow you can enjoy the promise of good health, nutrition, and great taste with DiaBliss Lemon Tea Standy Pouch pack of 500g. Add this lemon tea premix in hot water, to get that refreshing cuppa every morning, or go ahead and prepare the most refreshing ice lemon tea that you'll ever have. Since it is made with DiaBliss Herbal Sugar, you need not worry about extra calories or the dreaded bitter aftertaste. This lemon tea premix by DiaBliss is ideal for office goers and agreeable to their wives.Rs.250.00
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsDiaBliss sugar has a GI of 44.4. This low GI, herbal sweetener for diabetics, is absorbed slowly in the bloodstream, leaving you feeling energetic. DiaBliss sugar has no saccharine, aspartame, sucralose, fructose or stevia. Instead it has black pepper, turmeric, fenugreek, ginger, pomegranate, cinnamon and gooseberry extracts. Basically, all good things. Since DiaBliss sugar isn’t chemically processed, it poses no health risks. Independent tests confirm this. DiaBliss sugar is GHS “category 5”and FSSAI certified.Rs.85.00
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsTill now, a diabetic’s food choice was limited and insipid. Not anymore. Thanks to DiaBliss Mixed Fruit Jam, there’s a cheer on diabetic’s breakfast table! DiaBliss Mixed Fruit Jam makes a diabetic’s breakfast blissful. Made from herbal extract, this diabetic jam is the only diabetic-friendly jam in truest sense. With a GI as low as 45.5, this diabetic jam is a guilt-free indulgence. Now you can begin your day on a sweet note.Rs.140.00
WHAT CONSUMERS SAY ABOUT DIABLISS
- S. Suresh BabuConsuming DiaBliss since November 2009I am 45 years of age and I was declared diabetic in November 2009 and I am under allopathic treatment. I am using DiaBliss Herbal Cane Sugar for the past 34 months. I am consuming on an average of 30 grams per day.I am enclosing all my HbA1c data since November 2009. I have seen a significant reduction in HbA1c since consuming DiaBliss Herbal Sugar. I recommend this products to all diabetics.
- DiaBliss Products have given me increased energy. Along with Yoga Therapy I am prescribing DiaBliss products to my corporate clients.Dr. A. R. SeetharamConsuming DiaBliss since August 2012
- "I am declared as a borderline diabetic patient for the past 2 years and I am 50 years old. I am staying away from any medications.V PariConsuming DiaBliss since 2010
I am freely using DiaBliss Herbal Sugar for the past one and half years in my daily life."
- S. NageshConsuming DiaBliss since April 2011I am 52 years old and declared diabetic for the last two years. I am using DiaBliss Herbal Sugar on an average of 40 grams per day for the past 18 months. I have seen benefit in terms of my blood test results. I am herewith enclosing test results for your reference.
- Mr. T. N. Suryanarayana RaoAuditor, Consuming DiaBliss since August 2012After taking DiaBliss Lemon Tea continuously , my blood sugar levels remain constant - they don't go up.
- Mr. A.K. SenRetired Joint Director, Central Silk Board, Consuming DiaBliss since August 2013One year back my blood sugar levels were 480. I started treatment. After reviewing DiaBliss technology with scientist friends at CFTRI, I also started consuming DiaBliss Lemon Tea regularly. My blood sugar levels are almost normal now.
Why have Low GI foods?
According to the American Diabetes Association (ADA) Low GI foods help control blood sugar, reduce the risk of heart disease, lower lipid levels and improve weight management.
Don't be shy. Say Hello.
This is where we are at. Drop by.
We’ll be happy to hear from you.
1/283 Shripuram Street,
Chennai – 600097
Phone: +91– 44– 6944 4496
Mobile: +91 8939853354
Fax: +91 – 44 – 22541392
Drop us a mail at email@example.com