Made from All Good Things
Until now, diabetic-friendly sugar substitutes came with significant health risks and bitter or chemical aftertaste. Not anymore. DiaBliss presents world’s first low GI Sugar for diabetics, and other diabetic-friendly products.
Made with herbs known for controlling diabetes, DiaBliss products come to you after a decade of rigorous research, clinical trials, and encouraging reviews from customers and institutional buyers.
Diabetics, prediabetics, and anyone in your family can enjoy the sweetness of life without adverse consequences on health.KNOW THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsDiaBliss lemon tea powder premix is a tasty, herbal alternative for diabetics who can’t live without tea. Unlike other lemon tea premixes, it doesn’t have a bitter aftertaste. Mix this lemon tea premix in boiling or chilled water, it refreshes like no other. With a GI of 45.9 and rich in anti-oxidants and polyphenols, lemon tea premix by DiaBliss is as healthy as they come. Long term use of DiaBliss lemon tea powder premix may improve metabolism and enhance insulin sensitivity.Rs.185.00
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsBake, freeze or fry, this herbal sweetener for diabetics can be used for multiple applications. In addition to being thermally stable, you’ll find that this sugar leaves no chemical or bitter aftertaste. DiaBliss sugar isn’t just for diabetics – if you carry the genetic risk of this disease, switching to this sugar early in your life could be the best decision you can ever take for your health. This convenient Standy DiaBliss Sugar Pouch pack of 500g is a symbol for your family’s health and happiness. Discover the taste of good health today!Rs.140.00
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsNow you can enjoy the promise of good health, nutrition, and great taste with DiaBliss Lemon Tea Standy Pouch pack of 500g. Add this lemon tea premix in hot water, to get that refreshing cuppa every morning, or go ahead and prepare the most refreshing ice lemon tea that you'll ever have. Since it is made with DiaBliss Herbal Sugar, you need not worry about extra calories or the dreaded bitter aftertaste. This lemon tea premix by DiaBliss is ideal for office goers and agreeable to their wives.Rs.250.00
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsDiaBliss sugar has a GI of 44.4. This low GI, herbal sweetener for diabetics, is absorbed slowly in the bloodstream, leaving you feeling energetic. DiaBliss sugar has no saccharine, aspartame, sucralose, fructose or stevia. Instead it has black pepper, turmeric, fenugreek, ginger, pomegranate, cinnamon and gooseberry extracts. Basically, all good things. Since DiaBliss sugar isn’t chemically processed, it poses no health risks. Independent tests confirm this. DiaBliss sugar is GHS “category 5”and FSSAI certified.Rs.85.00
Quickview Diabetic-friendly productsTill now, a diabetic’s food choice was limited and insipid. Not anymore. Thanks to DiaBliss Mixed Fruit Jam, there’s a cheer on diabetic’s breakfast table! DiaBliss Mixed Fruit Jam makes a diabetic’s breakfast blissful. Made from DiaBliss’ proprietary herbal extract, this diabetic jam is the only diabetic-friendly jam in truest sense. With a GI as low as 45.5, this diabetic jam is a guilt-free indulgence. Now you can begin your day on a sweet note.Rs.140.00
WHAT CONSUMERS SAY ABOUT DIABLISS
- S. NageshConsuming DiaBliss since April 2011I am 52 years old and declared diabetic for the last two years. I am using DiaBliss Herbal Sugar on an average of 40 grams per day for the past 18 months. I have seen benefit in terms of my blood test results. I am herewith enclosing test results for your reference.
- Mr. A.K. SenRetired Joint Director, Central Silk Board, Consuming DiaBliss since August 2013One year back my blood sugar levels were 480. I started treatment. After reviewing DiaBliss technology with scientist friends at CFTRI, I also started consuming DiaBliss Lemon Tea regularly. My blood sugar levels are almost normal now.
- Narayana Bhasker Consuming DiaBliss since February 2010I am 50 years old and declared diabetic patient from the age 36. I have gone through by-pass surgery. I am under allopathic treatment for my diabetes. I meticuluously maintain a log of my blood sugar readings. Ever since I have started using DiaBliss Herbal Cane Sugar, my HbA1c is under control.
- Mr. T. N. Suryanarayana RaoAuditor, Consuming DiaBliss since August 2012After taking DiaBliss Lemon Tea continuously , my blood sugar levels remain constant - they don't go up.
- "I have been a diabetic for 35 years. After having DiaBliss Lemon Tea regularly, it has helped me control diabetes. Also, I’m a musician; so having DiaBliss Lemon Tea early in the morning with hot water clears my throat.Dr. Geetha SeetharamRetd. Deputy Director, CFTRI, & Musician
Besides, it is very good for the mood, and adds to creativity as well. I would recommend DiaBliss to not only diabetics but musicians also."
- DiaBliss Products have given me increased energy. Along with Yoga Therapy I am prescribing DiaBliss products to my corporate clients.Dr. A. R. SeetharamConsuming DiaBliss since August 2012
Why have Low GI foods?
According to the American Diabetes Association (ADA) Low GI foods help control blood sugar, reduce the risk of heart disease, lower lipid levels and improve weight management.
Don't be shy. Say Hello.
This is where we are at. Drop by.
We’ll be happy to hear from you.
1/283 Shripuram Street,
Chennai – 600097
Phone: +91– 44– 22541392
Mobile: +91 7760980631
Fax: +91 – 44 – 22541392
Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org